14.8.14

WEARING A SILK TOP WITH A PLAID SHIRT AND DENIM SHORTS


PEPE JEANS shirt (similar here) | ZARA top (similar here) | ZARA shorts (similar here) | ZARA shoes

Photos by Judit Szuromi 
Pictures we took of the Saturday night outfit. I went to have drinks with friends and this is what I wore, the heels and silk top give it a night out feel while the rest of the look makes it very casual.

I had a crazy night before, so decided to go to the movies (Watched Sex Tape in Mom Park, the only place where you can atch movies in the original language, without subtitles) with my dear friend Anett, but I put on the heels in case I get seduced into town for a party... Which was exactly what happened. Started in Mazel Tov, then Csipesz, then the rest and usual tour near Bazilika.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig